I’m in Love Movie Premiere Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. SPONSOR: RGM Films, c/o Mission Pictures, located at 4400 Coldwater Canyon Ave. Suite 315, Studio City, CA 91604 (“Sponsor”).
2. INTRODUCTION: By participating in the “I’m in Love Movie Premiere Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”), the entrant (“Entrant” or “you”) accepts and agrees to the Official Rules (“Rules”) of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s http://iminlovewithachurchgirl.com/terms/ and Sponsor’s http://iminlovewithachurchgirl.com/privacy/ This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other website or platform.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority under applicable law) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, the Sweepstakes prize suppliers, and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and related entities, including their advertising and Sweepstakes agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 12:00 P.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Sunday, October 6, 2013 at 12:00 A.M PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s database clock will be the timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to win a prize. Entry in this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, Sweepstakes or sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To receive one (1) Entry, during the Entry Period:  sign into your Twitter account (“Account”);  visit @ChurchGirlMovie (http://Twitter.com/ChurchGirlMovie) (“Page”);  follow the Page;  take a photograph (“Photo”) with someone you love;  tweet your Photo with the hashtag: #Iminlovepremiere; and mention @churchgirlmovie. Maximum one (1) entry per person/Account regardless of whether one person has more than one Account or more than one person uses the same Account. All entry components shall be referred to as the (“Entry”). If your Account is set to “protected mode,” your updates/tweets may not be received by Sponsor. Tweets not received will not be entered. If you do not have an Account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Accounts are free. The time stamp on a Tweet will determine whether the Entry is received during the Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Twitter functions that may interfere with Sweepstakes or ability of Entrant to timely enter. Entry in this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
An Entrant’s Photo is referred to as a “Submission”. All Submissions must adhere to the following Submission Guideline and Content Guidelines and will subject to disqualification for failure to do so, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Photos must be the Entrant’s original work and owned 100% by
- Photos cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of
any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;
- Photos must be in one of the following digital formats: JPG, PNG or GIF, and no larger than 3 MB file size; and
- Photos may only contain the likeness of the Entrant.
Photos may not contain any of the following:
- personal information (e.g., email address, name, phone number) except that
you may include your first name and last initial and the name of the city or state in which you live;
- disparaging or libelous remarks about any individuals, organizations, brands
- information known by Entrant to be false, inaccurate or misleading, including
false, inaccurate or misleading claims about Sponsor, or its products;
- reference, to or depiction of, the name or likeness of any public or private
person other than the Entrant;
- reference to, or depiction of, any political, religious or other group or
- reference to, or depiction of, any content or brands owned by any third party
or entity or that otherwise infringes any third party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, including, without limitation, music lyrics, brand names, logos, taglines, slogans, artwork;
- advertisement or commercial solicitations;
- material that is inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion,
including without limitation, any material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous or offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group;
- material that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- material that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether
directed at an individual or group;
- material for which the Entrant has been or will be compensated by any third
- material that refers to, depicts or encourages violence or the commission of a
civil or criminal offense;
- material that impersonates another person or entity; and
- any viruses, worms, bots spyware or any other computer code that is
intended to damage, interfere with, or intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
All entry components, regardless of method of entry, including the Submissions, shall be referred to as the (“Entry”). Sponsor may display all Entries on the Sweepstakes Page as well in accordance to the Grant of Rights set forth in Section 6. All Entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
6. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, the Entrant grants to Sponsor (and Sponsor’s licensees and assigns) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, distribute and display Entrant’s Submission in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the Submission in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way Sponsor sees fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted in these Rules, Sponsor (and Sponsor’s licensees and assigns) shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. If necessary, the Entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights the Entrant is granting Sponsor in the Submission.
7. IDENTITY OF THE ENTRANT: Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In case of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the Address inputted at time of Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an Address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted Address. Each potential winner (individually, “Winner,” collectively “Winners”) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the Entry. Proof of entering information via the application/websites does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. It is solely the Entrant’s responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if you change your Address and/or street address. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same Address.
10. PRIZES: Only the prizes (“Prize(s)”) listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
One (1) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize consists of a three (3) day/two (2) night trip (“Trip”) for Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to Los Angeles, CA (“Location”] at a Sponsor-selected date between 10/13/13 and 10/18/13 consisting of the following:  if Winner resides more than fifty (50) miles from the Location, Sponsor-selected hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one (1) standard double occupancy room);  if Winner resides more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the Location, round-trip coach air transportation for Winner and Guest on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near Winner’s residence (“Airport of Origin”) and a Sponsor-selected major airport in or near the Location and airport/hotel transfers;  one (1) ticket each for Winner and Guest to attend the premiere of “I’m in Love with a Church Girl” (“Premiere”) on or about October 16 or alternative date if the Premiere is cancelled for any reason;  airport/hotel transfers in the Location; and  a meet-and-greet with stars from the movie, “I’m in Love with a Church Girl” (“Meet-and-Greet”), to be arranged by Sponsor. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $2000.00 USD. Grand Prize value may vary based on airfare and hotel price fluctuations and availability.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $2000.00 USD.
11. PRIZE CONDITIONS: With respect to the Trip, all expenses not specifically mentioned in these Rules are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: hotel accommodations if the Grand Prize Winner resides fifty (50) miles or less from the Location, round-trip air transportation to the Location if Winner resides two hundred fifty (250) or less miles from the Location, round trip transportation between the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and any Airport of Origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Airlines carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions and Sponsor’s selection of travel dates. The Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary; and a minor (as defined by state or primary residence) may not participate in the Trip unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian. As a condition of eligibility, Guest will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability/Publicity before ticketing. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., etc.) before departure. Travel arrangements for the Trip may only be booked by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent. Travel arrangements cannot be changed in any way once booked and confirmed. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. The Grand Prize is valid from 10/12/13 to 10/18/13 only. Sponsor also reserves the right to run a background check on the Grand Prize Winner and/or Guest and/or may, at any time, eject the Grand Prize Winner and/or Guest from the Premiere or cancel their participation in the Trip if either, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, is disruptive or exhibiting inappropriate behavior during the Trip, including, without limitation, during the Premiere or during the Meet-and-Greet.
With respect to all Prizes, Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize certificates/redemption letters or tickets. Winners are responsible for any and all local, state/provincial and/or federal taxes. The value of the Prizes will be treated as income to the Winners and a 1099 will be issued for any Prize valued at $600 or more. No substitution is allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted for any reason. In the event that a Prize component is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. The Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated.
12. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant, for Entrant and for Entrant’s heirs, executors and administrators: [A] releases and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising, directly or indirectly, out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of or inability to use any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory; [B] agrees that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and [C] agrees to be bound by these Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final.
13. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner’s permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use Prize Winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, name, website user name, hometown, voice, biographical information, statements and prize information (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
14. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Rules, or to be acting in disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the Winners based on the Criteria set forth in these Rules, from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such selection process shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of Prizes described in these Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
15. DISCLAIMER: The Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for: [A] any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; [B] telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; [C] any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or [D] any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
16. WINNER’S LIST/RULES REQUEST. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: “I’m in Love Movie Premiere Sweepstakes Winner List Request” email@example.com after November 9, 2013 and before April 9, 2014. To obtain a copy of these Rules before October 7, 2013 send an email with subject line: “I’m in Love Movie Premiere Sweepstakes Official Rules Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org.